The ski resort of Chamonix is the largest ski resort in Haute Savoie in front of Avoriaz or even Flaine and is the third French ski resort.
Located at the foot of Mount Blanc, Chamonix ski resort welcomes you to a beautiful ski area from 1035 to 3842 meters of altitude, a favourite destination for skiers!
- Kilometers of skiing slopes : 182 km
- Number of tracks : 70 – 8 green, 29 blue, 20 red and 13 black
- Number of lifts : 44
- Kilometers of cross-country skiing : 47km
- Snowshoe walks
- Speed riding
- Alpine Skiing
The package in the ski resort of Chamonix gives you access to three ski areas listed below: the « Grands Montets », « Brévent / Flégère », the « Domaine skiable des Houches » and the « Domaine de Balme ». This resort offers numerous packages, so it will be easier to discover them directly on the official website : Chamonix
Cross Country Skiing
- Day Adult : €6,90
- A day early : €4.20
- Weekly departmental adult : €28
- National adult season pass : €150
- National youth season pass : €30.
You can access the ski resort of Chamonix via the « Autoroute Blanche » (E25 / A40), the « Col des Montets » via the Swiss town of Martigny, or even by Italy through the Mont Blanc tunnel.