To discover the magnificent landscapes of Annecy and its lake, there are various webcams which offer you live images of the Little Venice of the Alps. It is also a way to see the weather live.
The images from these webcams are available on the websites of tourist offices, the Haute-Savoie departmental council, ski resorts, hotels and companies.
Webcam of the Impérial Palace : View on the lake
Webcams on the city of Annecy
You will discover live the emblematic sites of Annecy:
- A webcam of the Pâquier, which is the large grassy area between the Charles Bosson park and the Pont des Amours, facing the lake.
- A webcam of the Château d’Annecy, a monument dating from the Middle Ages which overlooks the town just below the Basilica of the Visitation.
- A panoramic view of the port of Albigny in Annecy-le-Vieux. These images allow you to appreciate the state of the lake in preparation for a boat trip or a swim at the beach in Albigny.
- A webcam offering a live view of the runways atAnnecy-Meythet airport.
Webcams on the shores of Lake Annecy
To be able to admire the magnificent lake landscapes, if you don’t come to Annecy, here are the most beautiful webcams of the lake of Annecy. You will appreciate the natural landscapes which form the setting which surrounds the lake:
- A panoramic view of the bay of Annecy from the 4 star hotel of the Impérial.
- A panoramic view of the bay of Talloires from the 4-star Cottage Bise.
- A webcam of the Sévrier nautical base, with a view of the Bauges massif, the Roc de Chère and the end of the lake. Useful for checking the weather before a trip on the lake or a hike.
- A webcam of Veyrier from the Acacias hotel-restaurant, which gives a wide view of the lake, from the Puya bend to the Albigny bay on Annecy-le-vieux.
- A webcam from the beach at Doussard that allows you to see the weather from the end of Lake Annecy. The wide angle includes the Taillefert, Veyrier, Dents de Lanfon and Lanfonet mountains.
- A panoramic view of Lake Anne cy from the Chalet de la Pricaz restaurant at the Col de la Forclaz. A popular place for paragliding.
Webcams of the Semnoz resort
Annecy’s favourite mountain rises to an altitude of over 1700 m, so weather conditions can vary rapidly, especially in the event of fog or snowfall. These webcams of the resort are very useful, they allow you tounderstand the weather before coming to ski or to go hiking. They all give images taken at the top of the Semnoz:
- The webcam on the Annecy side at the entrance of the resort.
- The webcam of the departure of the 1475 m telemix which allows you to see the snow level in winter.
- The webcam of the arrival of the 1704 m telemix
Webcams of the massifs near Annecy
These webcams located in the mountains around Annecy allow you to prepare your hikes and ski trips according to the weather conditions:
- A webcam of the Plateau des Glières, a high place of the Resistance. This camera is offered by the department and gives a wide view of the plateau, including the Monument to the dead dedicated to the Resistance fighters.
- A panoramic webcam from La Sambuy which allows you to see the landscape from Annecy to Mont Blanc.