The ski resort of La Clusaz is a magnificent ski resort, home of such great champions Edgar Grospiron or Candide Thovex.
The station is at an altitude of 1040 meters and offers skiing up to 2470 meters !
- Kilometers of alpine ski slopes : 132km
- Number of tracks : 85 – 24 green, 30 blue, 24 red and 7 black
- Number of lifts : 55 – 34 tows, 14 chair lifts, 1 gondola cable & 6
- Kilometers of cross-country skiing : 70km
- 1 & 1 Snowpark bordercross
- Dog Sledding
- Speed riding
- Ski Joëing
The ski area that offers Clusaz is very broad and therefore prices vary depending on whether you want to ski in La Clusaz only or the entire area. For simplicity, we invite you to discover the rates at the official site : La Clusaz
Cross country skiing
Half day adult : €6 (€3 for under 15).
Adult day : €7 (€3.50 -15 years old).
Adult weekly pass : €30(€16 -15 years old and 75 years old).
Adult season pass : €62 (€21 -15 years old).
You can access the ski resort of La Clusaz in the city of Thônes or Bonneville, but also by the Grand Bornand from Cluses and thereby N212 between Albertville and Megève.