The Semnoz is the nearest station of Annecy and welcomes you in a family ski area that suited both to large and small.
The station is located at 1450 meters of altitude and allows you to ski up to 1700 meters. Semnoz is a ski resort mountain.
- Kilometers of alpine ski slopes: 10km
- Number of tracks: 18 – 7 green, 5 blue and 6 red
- Number of lifts: 9 – 7 drag lifts and 2 chairlifts
- Kilometers of cross-country skiing: 46km
- Number of tracks: 9 – 3 green, 3 blue, 2 red, 1 black
More information on the official website : Semnoz
- Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
Weekends, holidays and Wednesdays : The packages for downhill skiing can be taken from only 2 hours until 8am
- From €7.50 to €13.20 for adults
- From €6.40 to €10.60 for children under 16 years.
Week : For adults always slots between 2 and 8 hours for €5-8 and €4 to €7.50 for those under 16.
Several days :
- For adults, the rates are :
- 5 days : €55.0
- 6 days : €60.0
- 7 days : €70.0.
- For chirldren (under 16 years old), the rates are :
- 5 days : €38.0
- 6 days : €42.0
- 7 days : €49.0.
For the season : €138 for adults and €97 for the under of 16 years old.
Cross Country Skiing
For each day of skiing at Semnoz, you will have on the card you sold the cottage-country skiing at the rates of €6 per day for adults and €3.70 for children under 16.
If you want a morning, the rate was €5.1 for adults and €3.1 for under 16 years old.
The ski resort is accessible by Annecy, by the « Col de Leschaux » and « Quintal ».